Prime Minister Fellowship 2023-24 Circular | Fellowship Online Application
About the Post: Citizens of Bangladesh who have not done any Ph or Masters degree abroad can apply for this fellowship. However, those who have done Masters abroad can apply for PhD degree. Candidate will be awarded as per Prime Minister Fellowship 2022 policy and must be applied online.
Last update: 20-03-2023
|Studies/Researches Subjects Under Fellowship||University Category||Fellowship Duration||English Proficiency Score|
|Social Protection, Education, Women Empowerment, Public Health, Trade and Investment, power and Energy, Finance and Economics, Public Policy, Public Sector Management, Legal and Security Studies, Environment and Climate Change, Information and Communication Technology, Diplomacy, Agriculture and Food Security, Applied Sciences|
(Biological, Medical science, Engineering) etc
|The position of the university should be 1-200 in the world ranking for Masters courses and 1-100 for PhD degrees.||Fellowship will be awarded for 2 years for Masters course and 3 years for PhD degree. The duration of the fellowship will not be extended under any circumstances.||For Master’s degree course IELTS (Academic) / Overall minimum 6.5, TOEFL iBT minimum 88, PTE (Academic) / Overall minimum 59.|
For Ph.D. course English proficiency test not mandatory.
Prerequisites for new candidates
- As a new applicant, you MUST take the Eligibility Test.
- after eligibility check, you need to create an account to start and submit your application for Prime Minister’s Fellowship.
- Please follow the button link below to take the test which will only take few minutes to complete.
Required document for online application
- Unconditional admission offer letter from the University/ Institute in PDF version.
- All academic certificate in PDF version.
- Candidate will add a 500 words “statement of Purpose” for Applicant’s suitability for the scholarship, Purpose of selecting the particular subject/ topic and the university, linkage of proposed study to the development of Bangladesh, future prospects of utilizing the acquired knowledge through this study program ( professional experience).
- TOEFL iBT/ IELTS (Academic)/ PTE Academic result copy in PDF version.
- Gadget notification for Governments service holder in PDF version.
- Experience certificate in PDF version
- National Identity Card (NID) and Passport Identification page in PDF version
- Recent color photo in JPG/JPEG version
- Recommendation/ Forwarding form by the respective authority with signature & seal.