e-Passport Online Registration Form, Bangladesh || পাসপোর্ট অনলাইন আবেদন ফরম
About Post: ePassport, also known as electronic passport, is a biometric passport that has an embedded electronic microprocessor chip. It is designed to provide enhanced security features and help prevent identity fraud. Bangladesh has started issuing ePassports to its citizens since 2019. To apply for an ePassport in Bangladesh, you need to follow the below steps:
- Visit the official website of the Department of Immigration and Passport of Bangladesh.
- Click on the “ePassport Online Application” link and fill out the application form.
- Upload a scanned copy of your current passport and a recent photograph.
- Pay the application fee to authorized bank branches/internet banking/mobile banking .
- Book an appointment with the passport office for biometric data capture.
- Visit the passport office on the appointed date with the necessary documents (original passport, NID card, birth certificate, and appointment slip).
- Provide biometric data, including fingerprint and signature.
- Receive a receipt for your ePassport and wait for the delivery date.
It usually takes 7 to 21 working days to process the ePassport application. The delivery of the ePassport can be collected from the passport office or delivered by post to your address.
Last update: 20-03-2023
ePassport Fee inside Bangladesh (including 15% vat)
- e-Passport with 48 pages and 5 years validity
- Regular delivery: TK 4,025
- Express delivery: TK 6,325
- Super Express delivery: TK 8,625
- e-Passport with 48 pages and 10 years validity
- Regular delivery: TK 5,750
- Express delivery: TK 8,050
- Super Express delivery: TK 10,350
- e-Passport with 64 pages and 5 years validity
- Regular delivery: TK 6,325
- Express delivery: TK 8,625
- Super Express delivery: TK 12,075
- e-Passport with 64 pages and 10 years validity
- Regular delivery: TK 8,050
- Express delivery: TK 10,350
- Super Express delivery: TK 13,800
- Online payment: Through “ekpay”(Payment option: VISA, Master Card, American Express, bKash, Nagad, Rocket, Upay, Dmoney, OK Wallet, Bank Asia, Brack Bank, EBL, City Bank, UCB, AB Bank, DBBL, Midland Bank, MBL Rainbow)
- Offline payment: Can be paid at any government or private banks through A-Challan (For Self payment Click Here).
- To check and download offline payment slip(aChalan) Click Here
- General People
- Regular Delivery: Within 15 Working days / 21 days from the biometric enrolment date.
- Express Delivery: Within 7 Working days / 10 days from the biometric enrolment date.
- Super Express Delivery: Within 2 Working days from the biometric enrolment date.
- Govt employees who have NOC/Retirement doc(PRL)
- a. Express facilities with Regular fees
- b. Super-Express facilities with Express fees